Edmonton, AB (August 28, 2023) – GeoVerra is excited to announce they received an outstanding score of 97 per cent on their recent external COR audit for BC, AB, SK, MB, and ON.
The COR audit not only provides GeoVerra with a credible baseline of how their HSE program aligns with industry standard, but it allows their team to improve and make a stronger HSE program for their team members. The team looks forward to keeping working safely their priority and continuing to exceed expectations.
“Although we are pleased with such a fantastic score, we recognize that we have a dynamic safety program that requires continuous improvement.” says HSE Director, Jen Alain.
The following strengths were identified during the COR audit:
- The company’s commitment to working safely as an integral business practice was said to be overwhelming predominant strength
- A thorough and logical HSE program that integrates safety practices as expected behavior in all business operations.
- A deep understanding and commitment to applying safe operations into day-to-day situations across all locations and teams
- Respect and involvement of the HSE team with every person in the company
- Employees appreciation of the leadership team’s commitment to their health and well-being
- The Equipment and Assets team is applauded by employees for their quick response to replacements and repairs, no matter the office location
- New hires within the past 12-months were confident that the orientation process was appropriate and thorough
- Excellent involvement of the HSE department, site management, and senior team representatives with new-hire training
- CEO, VPs, and directors are visibly supportive of the company health and safety program
Congratulations to the team on this success!