GeoVerra is proud to announce that they have been selected as a recipient of the 2021 ASET Outstanding Supportive Employer of the Year Award. To be chosen for an award after less than a year of being in operation is an outstanding achievement. GeoVerra is recognized through its established relationship with the Association of Science & Engineering Technology (ASET) and the hours members have put into the association.
This award is presented to an employer for their leadership and commitment to working with ASET to advocate for and advance the best interests of certified technicians and technologists in Alberta. Supportive employers make a difference through their efforts by:
• Employing certified technicians and technologists
• Promoting the value of membership with ASET to employees
• Encouraging and supporting their employees to volunteer with ASET
• Participating in and supporting ASET events and publications
• Utilizing ASET tools to encourage employee success (Job Board, Salary Survey); and
• Endorsing ASET as the single voice for technologists in Alberta
Click here to be taken to the event page where you will see the pre-recorded video and our COO, Mitch Ettinger’s acceptance speech around the 23 minute mark.