UAV mapping has consolidated itself as a proven geomatics platform for collecting geospatial data by using remote sensing or photogrammetric techniques. The focus of GeoVerra UAV service is to perform a quick, high definition survey (HDS) offering great accuracy, excellent turnaround times and competitive costs per project.
Thanks to the enhancement of UAV aircrafts in the past few years, geomatics professionals can fly different types of payloads and collect a variety of geospatial information.
GeoVerra provides the following types of UAV surveys:
- RGB Sensor – Photogrammetry Based
- LiDAR Sensor – Remote Sense Based
Geo-referenced Nadir Orthomosaic (Raster Images)
Very accurate orthomosaic compatible with all leading brands of remote sensing, CAD and GIS software.
3D Point Cloud
Very dense and accurate 3D point cloud compatible with survey, GIS, CAD and 3D scanning software.
Based on the orthomosaic and point cloud output files, GeoVerra can efficiently provide a variety of deliverables, elaborated products and analysis.
- 3D Mesh with Texture
- Digital Surface Models
- Contour Lines
- Google Earth and Maps Orthomosaic Tiles
- Non-Distorted Images
- UAV-Based Topographic Mapping
- Corridor Mapping and Alignment
- 2D and 3D Plans/Drawings
- Change Monitoring
- Flood Simulation Based on DTMS
- Cut and Fill Measurements
- Coastal Management
- As-built Surveys
- Blast Planning
- Water and Piles Management
- Planning and Inventory Management for Mining and Quarries
- Archaeological Discovery and Mapping
- Site Construction Monitoring
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Mapping, Documentation and Inspection
- 3D Fly Through Animations
- Survey and Mapping
- Engineering and Construction
- Mining and Quarries
- Energy Sector
- Conservation and Environmental
- Property Tax Assessment
Flight Management Program
As one of Canada’s largest surveying and geomatics firms, we enjoy with some of the country’s biggest clients. The confidence our clients have in us stems from our service, expertise and top-of-the-line equipment. How we manage our equipment is just as important.
GeoVerra’s Flight Management Program developed using FLYsafe by AIRmarket – a platform built with large enterprises in mind – allows our UAV pilots to focus on the task at hand – data collection for your operations. The enterprise platform supports site assessments and operations in compliance with Transport Canada and supports Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) missions.
By working with GeoVerra’s team of skilled UAV pilots and our Flight Management Program, you can expect:
- Efficient and safe operations
- Secure data
- Preventative maintenance approach
View our full brochure for more information.